The steps for adding refrigerant to the refrigerator ar […]
The steps for adding refrigerant to the refrigerator are as follows:
1. When adding refrigerator refrigerant, ensure that the system has been shut down, and then connect the system;
2. When the system is connected, the high and low pressure valves should be closed, the high and low pressure measurement connections of the system should be locked at the same time, and the vacuum pump connection should be tightened at the same time by the filled interface;
3. When the system is evacuated, the high and low pressure valves must be opened first. At this time, the system starts to evacuate. After a period of time, check whether the system has been completely vacuumed, then close the high and low pressure valves, and finally close the vacuum pump;
4. When adding the refrigerant, disconnect the connection between the yellow tube and the vacuum pump, and then tighten the connection to the refrigerant bottle;
5. At this time, first open the refrigerant bottle, and then open the valve core on the meter group to exhaust the air in the yellow tube, and then reverse the refrigerant bottle and place it at the same time;
6. Open the high and low pressure valve, add refrigerant to the system, wait for the specified amount to close the high and low pressure valve, and place the refrigerant bottle at the same time.