The refrigerant is the blood of the compressor of the h […]
The refrigerant is the blood of the compressor of the high and low temperature damp and heat test chamber. The purity of the refrigerant is particularly important for the compressor of the high and low temperature damp and heat test chamber. The most obvious phenomenon is: equipment filled with high-purity refrigerant, the cooling effect Obviously, the temperature drop has a fast aging effect and a large refrigeration capacity; the low-purity refrigerant will not only fail to reach the desired drop temperature, but will also damage the compressor. We can distinguish whether it is a low-quality refrigerant by the following methods:
1. Whether to purchase refrigerants produced by regular manufacturers through formal channels, such as refrigerants whose prices are significantly lower than the market prices, should cause a high degree of vigilance.
2. If you have the test conditions, it is recommended to check the purity and Charging Pipe acidity of the refrigerant before using it. It is not recommended to use the refrigerant whose test results are significantly lower than the industry standard.
3. If you do not have the refrigerant detection conditions, it is recommended to perform a simple inspection before using the refrigerant. The simple inspection method can be:
(1) Turn the refrigerant tank upside down and release a small amount of refrigerant onto a piece of white paper. If there are obvious impurities or liquid water on the white paper, it means that the refrigerant is of poor quality and is not recommended;
(2) Connect the pressure gauge to test the pressure of the refrigerant bottle, and check whether the pressure in the bottle is within the normal range by comparing it with the refrigerant temperature and pressure characteristic table. If the pressure is obviously abnormal, it is not recommended.
If you are not buying the refrigerant through formal channels, you can check the authenticity through the brand's official website. Fake and inferior refrigerant will not only affect the refrigeration effect, but seriously affect the normal use of the equipment.