Length: Approx. 11.5 cm / 4.53"
Valve Core: R134 / R12
Quick Joint: Air Conditioning
Fit For:Different Valve Core
1. Adjustable cool gas quick joint.
2. Inclosed low side coupler, the refrigerant will not leak.
3. The valve core puller is adjustable to fit the R134A / R12 valve core.
4. Excellent for replacing valve cores without releasing the refrigerant valve core changer.
This tool is a good replacement of the old valve core in the R134A and R12 connector of the car's air conditioner. The broken valve core can be removed through the use of this tool. In the process of removing, the refrigerant in the air conditioner will not leak as the valve lever on this tool is closed, and it is unnecessary to pour the new refrigerant into the air conditioner.
At this point you should put the gloves and goggles on, and then you can replace the valve core(s) as described below.
1. Unscrew the low-side port's cap
2. Connect the valve removal tool
3. Insert the extractor
4. Unscrew the old valve core
5. Pull the valve core up
6. Remove the valve core
7. The valve core is now out
8. Put the new valve core on the rod
9. Install the new valve core
10. Place the protective cap back on the low-side port
The entire set of products are matched according to customer requirements, and small accessories are produced according to customer drawings
Cixi Liwen Metal Technology Co, Ltd.